- Francis Tapon – Author, global nomad, and public speaker. Lots of great travel advice, lots of videos, including his TEDx talk, and a wealth of information on hiking trails in the US and overseas.
- The Unseen Africa – Francis’s current adventure: a five-year journey through all 54 countries in Africa to experience and show their unseen side. He has produced a made-for-TV pilot on Morocco and is working on a book documenting his journey.
- Kim…On A Whim! – Recovering attorney documenting her first RTW trip. From packing and selling her belongings to the struggles of re-entry.
- Never Ending Voyage – UK couple who sold everything in 2010 and have been traveling ever since. Massive amounts of information on the places they’ve travelled. Great travel budget app. Love the packing lists!
- Till the Money Runs Out – California couple who travel the world together. Great destination information.
- BootsnAll – Endless information for RTW travel. Endless.
Miles and Points Blogs
I subscribe to all the blogs below. Great advice for the novice to the experienced miles and points hobbyist. Most of my miles and points posts will include a link to at least one of these sites.